Hotel and Restaurant Edelweiss is the perfect base for anyone looking to explore the Lötschental valley. This modern hotel is deeply rooted in its village and valley setting, boasting 23 charming, comfortable and practical rooms that were fully refurbished in 2016.
You can sit back and relax in the bright and airy wellness area after a busy day for a cosy treat. Or why not indulge in some typical Swiss delicacies, including an extensive selection of local produce from the Upper Valais region paired with exquisite wines from the canton of Valais – the perfect way to refuel ahead of your next voyage of discovery.
The family who runS the hotel, now in its third generation, are wonderful hosts who will make sure you have everything you need. They’re on hand to offer you hints and tips in line with their motto: One foot in the hotel, the other in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Our hotel, which has been awarded as a hiking and wintersports hotel, offers you:
- quiet location on the edge of the village of Blatten
- 3 minutes away from the bus stop Blatten village
- the skiing area of Lauchernalp can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.
- Ski tours directly from the hotel and completion of many tours directly at the house
- located directly on the winter hiking trails and cross-country ski run
- magnificent view from the room balconies and the restaurant terrace
- Luggage transport from every SBB luggage counter and back (Chargeable)
- hotel's own charging point for electric cars (Chargeable)
- Comprehensive lunch service for your tours.
The Hotel Edelweiss has been a member of the Best 3 Stars Hotel Switzerland since 1 September! Find out more here.