Whether you’ve had a busy day in the snow, been on a long hike or bike ride or simply fancy some well-deserved relaxation, our wellness area is the place for you. It has a sauna/sanarium, foot spas, a quiet room and an outdoor area – all located in an old mountain lodge with large windows to provide a bright and comfortable setting oozing traditional local charm.
We want to make a joint contribution to saving energy. Therefore, the daily opening time will be shortened by 1.5 hours, and the sauna will only be heated on request when the room occupancy is low.
Opening hours and prices
- Our hotel guests can access our wellness area between 4:00 and 7:30 p.m. This is included in all of our room rates.
- You can pick up bathrobes and extra towels free of charge any time from reception.
- Outside of these opening hours, the wellness area can be reserved for private use for CHF 10
- Guests staying at any of our ‘Lötschentaler’ partner hotels can also use our wellness area at no added cost.
- Non-hotel guests can pay CHF 17 to access the wellness area. Use of a bathrobe and towels is also included in this price. Alternatively, we have a package deal including food as outlined below.
- Hotel guests have priority during peak periods.
Package deal for day visitors
Head to our wellness area for some relaxation in the sauna/sanarium, taking a time out to enjoy the cosy atmosphere in our quiet room, soak your feet in a foot spa or cool off as you breathe in the cold Lötschental valley air on the balcony. Then enjoy an exquisite evening meal in the restaurant at Hotel Edelweiss. We offer this wellness package deal every day for anyone looking to take some time out to relax.
With a meal including a Valais welcome, salad, risotto à la Alps with blueberries or locally sourced ham and coffee or tea: CHF 49
With our daily four-course evening menu: CHF 56